Sunday 3 April 2016

Believe it or not ! Healing only with Pure Australian Emu Oil

Dear Readers

if you had in the past a total knee replacement operation behind you then you can remember how painful and how many movement problems you had in the first several weeks. If you had to add on top any healing problems with the wound, than I have you tell you anything more.

On the 9. March I had my knee operation done and was 8 days in the hospital where the physio people have done their training with me. 12 days after the operation half 14 stables were taken out and the rest was due two days later.
This was now my time to look after the 20 cm long wound and I begun 4 times to put Pure Australian Emu Oil on top of the wound and covered it with a light dressing. On the 31. 03. I saw my surgeon and he was very surprised about the success with my skin.

Now I have to continue my daily exercises to bring the movement back to the knee.

If you have any questions about this, please contact me

Regards

Klaus

Picture 1: Three days after operation with 28 stables

Picture 2: 12 days after the operation and the stables were removed; the daily treatment with Emu Oil had started

Pictures and text are copyright (C)



No comments:

Post a Comment