Saturday 14 November 2015

How can the Emu Oil heal?

These pictures were taken in mid 2014 when I had a bone cyst operation on my inner right ankle. It was so badly damaged that the hole had to be filled with cement. My GP and the surgeon told me  before that this part of the body is the worst area for healing. It can happen that there would be a long time before I can walk proper.

After the operation was done, and the clips were taken off, I started my own treatment with Emu Oil several times a day. After two weeks I could walk without any sticks, and after 2 weeks after the operation (see picture 1) I could no see any sign of operation. After further 2 weeks the wound couldn't been seen  Picture 2

When I have shown this my surgeon, he couldn't believe it. Can you
believe it?

Copyright by Sir Klaus Graef von Adametz

4 comments:

  1. Are the emu s killed to make emu oil?
    emu oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rose
      thanks for writing to me. Yes in Australia we have Emu farms which are growing Emus for Emu meat and for Emu Oil, similar as beef farms or fish farms.

      Delete
  2. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    buy essential oils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
    essential oil

    ReplyDelete